October 19, 2011 - Philadelphia, PA
8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
$195 per person and $95 for each additional person from the same company.
The Federal Construction Group of Cohen Seglias, lead by Chair, Michael Payne, will provide you with the tools you need to navigate the ins and outs of winning federal construction work.
The seminar will address the following topics:
- Protecting your rights in the bidding and proposal process and knowing
when to file a bid protest
- How to submit a winning proposal on a negotiated procurement (RFP)
- How to effectively create teaming arrangements for federal
- Best practices for communicating and negotiating with the
- Protecting your rights through alternative dispute resolution
- How to ensure prompt payment
- How to successfully prepare and submit claims
Please click here for complete seminar details and registration form.