Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive firm where different experiences and perspectives are respected and valued. Diversity is integral to creating an environment that fosters openness, learning, and understanding. This environment, comprised of various perspectives, allows us to take a unique approach to each case and provide our clients with innovative and thoughtful solutions.
In addition to expanding our diverse and inclusive workplace, we work proactively to retain our diverse attorneys and staff and equip them with support to build their success. Our Women’s Initiative, along with our Mentoring Program, enable career growth and provide mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts extend beyond the firm as many of our people are active and hold leadership positions in a variety of civic, social, charitable, and educational affinity groups.
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
- Jagiellonian Law Society (JLS)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Harrisburg
- Justinian Society
- Kosciuszko Foundation
- Mental Health Association in Delaware (MHA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Swedish American Chamber of Commerce (SACC)
- Women Construction Owners & Executives (WCOE)
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) / Give Me 5%
- Women in Defense (WID)