Interactive Panel Discussion and Cocktail Networking Event
Are you a construction company owner, CFO, controller, or lead estimator involved in the bidding process?
Construction industry leaders, Bill Burke, Jason Copley, David Kane, and Anthony Stagliano, conducted a hands-on seminar, providing insights into effective strategies to maximize your profitability through innovative insurance, surety, legal, and accounting perspectives.
Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Cocktails and Hors d’Oeuvres
REGISTRATION IS FREE AND SPACE IS LIMITED!
To register, contact Olivia Kornilowicz at 215.564.1700 or email@example.com
- Transforming your Risk Management Program into an asset
- Cut costs and increase profit by tapping into Broker and Carrier resources
- Establishing Risk Management Training Plans for Superintendents and Project Managers
- Managing your business’s legal needs during the contracting process
- Avoiding disputes and ensuring your legal rights are in place throughout the construction project
- Learn how to obtain and utilize financial statement analysis to:
- Better understand how surety companies analyze financial statements and how the analysis impacts the decision-making/approval process
- Provide insight into operational strengths of your company and identify areas with potential for improvement
- Maximize your aggregate bond program
- There’s a Pressing Need for an Exit Strategy & Succession Planning – Now!
- The so-called “baby boomer” demographic wave is now reaching the stage where serious consideration needs to be given to an exit strategy. We will provide a brief overview of current trends, strategies and issues/ opportunities for exit strategies & succession planning, including valuation areas specific to contractors.
Vice President of Risk Management Services
Madison Risk Group
Jason A. Copley, Esq.
Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
David B. Kane
Vice President and Surety Consultant, Commercial Construction
The Shepherd Agency
Anthony R. Stagliano, CPA, CCIFP
Shareholder and National Director A/E/C Industry Services
CBIZ MHM, LLC
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.