In order to succeed in today’s world of federal construction contracting, with emphasis on “best value,” indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracting, and teaming arrangements, a contractor must have a thorough understanding of how the system works. The Federal Construction Group of Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman, PC will provide you with the tools you need to be successful.
The seminar, scheduled for March 29th in Savannah, GA and March 31st, in Orlando FL, will include the following topics:
- Understanding the FAR and how a Federal construction contract works
- The RFP procurement process
- Preparing winning proposals on “best value” solicitations
- Understanding the IDIQ/MATOC process
- How to successfully team on Federal projects
- Knowing when, and whether, to file a bid protest
- Negotiating contract modifications
- Maintaining proper project documentation
- Obtaining prompt payment
- Preparing and submitting Requests for Equitable Adjustment and Claims
- Protecting your rights through the dispute resolution process
In order to survive in today’s world of federal construction contracting, every contractor needs to fully and completely understand each of the above. Regardless of your experience level, this seminar will help you understand these key concepts and develop strategies for both obtaining federal contracts and profiting from them.