Join Maria Panichelli on July 26 for her Clear Law Institute webinar CLE on debriefings and protests.
Was your client denied a federal contract award that they should have won? Was the contract improperly awarded to their competitor? Want to learn how to fight the agency’s decision and get your client the contract after all? In this practical webinar, you will learn how to use debriefings and protests – two of the most important procedures in government contracting – as affirmative tools to get the contracts your client wants and maximize their chance of success.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Determine when a contractor needs to, or should, request a debriefing
- Establish guidelines to determine what you can and cannot ask in a debriefing
- Identify strategies to execute a successful debrief
- Differentiate between pre- and post-award bid protests
- Identify valid bases for protesting a Federal contract award
- Distinguish differences between bid, size, and status protests
- Determine who is allowed to file a protest
- Adhere to deadlines for protesting a federal contract award
- Identify what you must include in your protest filings
- Outline the protest litigation process