On April 25, join partner Lori Wisniewski Azzara for her National Business Institute “Construction Law from Start to Finish,” a CLE presentation that is specifically designed for attorneys, construction professionals, and paralegals.
Walk Through the Basics of Construction Law
Whether you are new to the construction practice or are looking for a comprehensive refresher, this course will cover multiple issues that must be taken into consideration in the realm of construction law. Join our experienced faculty as they cover a broad, basic overview of the construction process; the fundamentals of construction contracts and key provisions; and the impact changes and delays can have on a construction project. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your skills in construction law – register today!
- Learn the roles of all parties involved in the construction process.
- Discuss the critical elements that need to be included in comprehensive construction contracts.
- Discuss how mechanic’s liens work and how to properly file a lien.
- Learn how delays can impact a construction project and how to work through them if they arise.
- Run through the claims process in construction cases.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This basic level program is designed for:
- Construction Professionals
- Overview of the Construction Process
- Construction Contracts
- Understanding Subcontract Terms and Flow-Through Clauses
- Mechanic’s/Construction Liens and Payment Issues
- Changes and Delays in Construction Projects
- Ethics for Construction Attorneys
- Construction Lawsuit Basics
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
* denotes specialty credits