Whitney O’Reilly is presenting two CLE seminars at the National Business Institute‘s two-day Estate Administration Boot Camp in Allentown, PA.
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client’s estate is laid to rest according to the decedent’s wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
- Don’t miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate – learn what must be done right away.
- Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
- Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns
- Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
- Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
- Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
- Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.