- Served as lead borrower counsel for an eight-figure corporate financing package on behalf of a multinational ecommerce company.
- Assisted client in successfully applying for $20,000,000 in state development incentives.
- Negotiated asset purchase agreements in numerous jurisdictions across the United States.
- Prosecuted and maintained domestic and international trademarks for corporate client.
- Served as co-counsel in negotiation of multi-million dollar electronic health records software contract.
- Successfully obtained bulk variance for medical office building.
Anthony regularly works on pro bono matters for members of the community, helping underprivileged clients with their legal needs.
- Negotiated commercial lease for a small Philadelphia bakery.
- Assisted indigent client in deed transfer to receive state homeowner benefits.
- Successfully defended client at parole revocation hearing, resulting in parole reinstatement.
- Defended client in an uninsured motorist arbitration.
- Received dismissal of client’s criminal contempt complaint.