Representative transactions on which Cheryl has worked include:
- A $250,000,000 credit facility with multiple participating banks, representing the lending agent.
- A $10,000,000 church bond offering, representing the bond issuer.
- A $22,000,000 acquisition loan to a mixed-use developer, representing the developer.
- A $135,000,000 construction project for the development of several properties, representing the property owner in the negotiation of construction contracts.
- A $13,500,000 hotel property acquisition financing, representing the lender.
- A $8,000,000 letter of credit facility financing for a chapter 11 bankruptcy debtor, representing the lender.
- A $23,000,000 mobile home park property, representing the seller.