As District Counsel for four Districts, and Chief Trial Attorney for Kansas City District, Dale litigated or settled numerous (several dozen) claims before the Boards of Contract Appeals, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Examples of reported decisions include:
- Tawazuh & Associates (first ASBCA case ever tried in a war zone, in Kabul, Afghanistan in November 2008) – successful defense of termination for default and several million in claims;
- Southbridge & Associates – successful defense of multimillion dollar claim related to lease of DoD training facilities;
- Hardwick Brothers II v. U.S. – successful defense of multimillion dollar claims on earthwork project;
- Brunson & Associates – successful affirmative claim for architect – engineer malpractice, claim for several million dollars;
- EZ Construction Co. – successful defense of multiple claims on installation of energy devices for military housing.