In this hands-on, practical course, Marc Furman will provide effective strategies for protecting human capital, reputation, and business goals. Techniques taught in this workshop will help leaders better understand and manage labor and employee relations, protect their union-free status, and improve organizational performance.
Participants will learn:
- Methods and hear case studies for best practices on how to prepare for legislative changes on a corporate level
- Receive tools to train front-line supervisors on preventing and identifying union organizing or card check situations and techniques on how to effectively engage employees on union-related issues
- Be able to make sense of current events in labor relations; changing NLRB case law and what it means for your organization
- Learn new strategies to create or maintain a union-free organization
- Discover practical how-to skills and interactive sessions using leading management strategies to enhance a leader’s ability to handle union issues, union provocations, and employee concerns effectively and confidently