Julie Grohovsky will serve on a panel for a virtual D.C. Bar CLE where she will discuss the D.C. criminal justice system’s multi-disciplinary approach to working with children who have been victims of or witnesses to crime. The panel will also review each step of the process and provide advice for attendees working with children, including the applicable law, the challenges those in the system face, and the resources available to child victims and witnesses.
- Rachel Booker, Safe Shores
- Det. Sarah Buc, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department
- Julie Grohovsky, DOVE (Defenders of Victims’ Empowerment)
- Sharon Marcus-Kurn, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
- Tracy Owusu, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia