Continental breakfast and registration: 7:45am-8:15am
Roundtable discussion: 8:15am-9:30am
Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
United Plaza Building
30 S. 17th St., 19th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Join our Labor & Employment Chair, Marc Furman and Business Coaches Ebbe Skovdal and Glenn Kutler for a roundtable session that will help you improve your employee relations and achieve your business goals.
Attendees will discover how to take action on, and achieve successful outcomes regarding employee relations issues such as:
- How to become an employer of choice
- How to improve the hiring process and find the “perfect match” employee
- New trends in employee relations
- How to get employers, HR professionals and employees to speak the same language
- How to overcome generational differences
- How to best manage employee expectations
- It’s not always about “show me the money” – What employees are looking for today in addition to monetary compensation
Ebbe Skovdal is the President and Glenn Kutler is an associate with iDIMENSIONS, a company focusing on helping companies and individuals set and achieve ambitious business goals.
For questions, please contact Rachel McNally at email@example.com or 215.564.1700.