On April 2, Michael Payne, Tim Furin, and Ali Young presented at the TDIF Defense Contracting Workshop. At this workshop, approximately a dozen tech startups and innovative founders engaged in collaborative sessions that taught participants how to do business with the government, provided tips and tricks for developing and presenting national security solutions to the military, and enabled deep discussions on the legal hurdles faced by the tech community working in the federal space. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Contracting with the Federal Government: Transitioning from the Commercial Space to Federal Space
- Taking Advantage of Small Business Opportunities
- Non-Traditional Contract Vehicles
- Special Topics: Bid Protests and Request for Equitable Adjustments
- Cybersecurity Requirements
- Export/ITAR/Foreign Ownership
This event was facilitated by the Texas Defense Innovation Forum and sponsored by Cohen Seglias and Jacqueline Talpa of Metropolitan Consulting.