When the COVID-19 pandemic hit the United States in March, Cohen Seglias sought a way to support our local communities. Throughout the spring and summer, the firm donated over 1,000 face shields to the hospitals that were hit the hardest during the pandemic in Harrisburg, Newark, NJ, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, and Wilmington, DE. Each hospital received 200 face shields. These efforts were coordinated by the managing partners of each Cohen Seglias office.
Please consider giving back to these hospitals as they continue to fight the pandemic and keep us safe.
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg in Harrisburg, PA
- RWJBarnabas Health – Newark Beth Israel Medical in Newark, NJ
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in New York, NY
- Temple Health in Philadelphia, PA
- Heritage Valley in Beaver in Pittsburgh, PA
- Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC
- Christiana Care in Wilmington, DE