By: Anthony L. Byler and Bill Haydt, Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
Welcome to the Subcontractor’s Guide To Proving Delay. The goal of this guide is to help you understand how to prove that your work has been delayed and to recover costs associated with that delay.
This guide will:
- Give you an understanding of how delays on a construction project are measured
- Explain the three things you need to prove delay
- Provide you with a tested, five-step, approach to measuring your delay
- Detail which of your costs might be recoverable
- Outline the common pitfalls subcontractors face when trying to prove delay
- Direct you to four free webinars, which provide more in-depth guidance on the topics discussed