As the world continues to reopen, landlords—both residential and commercial—need to understand their responsibilities for creating a safe and secure property for their tenants and employees. In this webinar, a panel of real estate professionals will identify trends that have emerged and will provide practical and effective advice from both insurance and legal perspectives.
- Breach of duty, burden of proof, etc.
- Types of claims being seen and how to protect against them with proper documentation
- Policies, procedures, and notices regarding COVID-19 safety protocols
- Considerations and enforceability of liability waivers between landlord and tenants
- Eviction proceedings
- Protection against potential negligence claims
- Complying with CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfectant application and HVAC units
Bryan Schwartz ARM | Director of Risk Management at Odell Studner
Andrew Goldberg | Chief Executive Officer of RestoreCore
Steve Lanciano | Business Development Manager at RestoreCore
Steven M. Williams | Partner at Cohen Seglias
Michael I. Schwartz | Associate at Cohen Seglias