With more than 15 growing practice areas, Cohen Seglias has the capability and experience to serve any client need. We help associates build their skill sets and practice through our open-door professional environment, where senior attorneys mentor younger associates both on cases and through firm-wide legal workshops.
We are always looking for energetic, dynamic attorneys to join our team and often recruit from law schools and alumni associations. To see a list of our available openings, visit our Current Openings page.
For more information on the hiring practices and summer associate program at Cohen Seglias, please contact Monica M. Lavin, SPHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- CLE Classes
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Benefit Options
- Family and Medical Leave
- Flexible Spending Account (medical, transportation, dependent care)
- Medical, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays Extended Benefit Options
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Technology Credit
- Wellness Initiatives
Years in business
% of partners have been at the firm
more than 10 years